Skip to content

Welcome to International Programs and Partnerships at Bowling Green State University!
Education Abroad
In order to appeal to BGSU’s diverse range of students, Education Abroad in International Programs and Partnerships offers a wide variety of for-credit education abroad programs.  Students browse available programs and apply online by clicking on Programs, found in the top left-hand corner of this page. More information about education abroad opportunities and next steps can be found on the Education Abroad home page

For questions on Education Abroad, please contact or 419-372-0479. 

Faculty-Led Proposals

To begin a faculty-led proposal application, click here.
International Travel Registry (ITR)
The Office of International Programs and Partnerships also administers the university’s International Travel Registry, found in the top left corner of this page. The International Travel Registry allows faculty, staff and students on BGSU-sponsored travel abroad to inform the University of their international travel plans related to University purposes and activities.  Registering your international helps the University to contact you in case of an emergency; helps you stay in contact with the University and get urgent safety, health, and security-related information and assistance if needed; and provides insurance through the University’s United Health Plan. More information about the university’s International Travel Registry can be found here.  
Register your international travel: 

Faculty/Staff click here

Students click here
For questions on the International Travel Registry please contact or 419-372-2248

RSS Feed Widget